To best serve you, we have three core tenets: Network, Learn, Advance. Our goal is to help each and every one of you Network with your colleagues, Learn through multiple education venues and opportunities for face-to-face credits right here in your own backyard , and Advance your career and your role in ACHE by helping you to pursue the role of Fellow.
Save the Dates!
More Upcoming Chapter Events:
|June 14||Pittsburgh, PA||Education Session||1.5F2F|
|Summer TBD||Pittsburgh, PA||Member Networking Event||N/A|
|Late Summer TBD||Pittsburgh, PA||Dinner with the CEO||TBD|
|September 28||Cranberry, PA||Fall Conference Education||TBD|
|October 19||Cranberry, PA||Western PA Healthcare Summit||TBD|
|November TBD||Pittsburgh, PA||Education Session||TBD|
|December 6||Pittsburgh, PA||Annual Event||TBD|
Other Upcoming ACHE related Events:
Stay tuned – more events to be posted soon!
Other Educational Opportunities:
check back often for updates!
Western PA HFMA Events:
Women’s Leadership Conference – Registration under ACHE Events
April 27 – Clinical Data Management – Population Health Analytics with Steven Lazarus
May 18 – Privacy and Security – Health Information Security Landscape for 2018 with Chuck Kesler
June 8 – External Forces – Social Media for the HIM Professional with Brad Justus
ACHE of Western PA Refund Policy:Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Refunds will be given up to 5 calendar days in advance of an event.
- The refund amount will be the total amount less the transaction fee.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of an event cancellation.
- Payments via credit card online will be refunded via credit card online, less the transaction fee.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was deposited already, refund will be provided via check for the full amount.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was not yet deposited, the registration check will be VOIDED and destroyed and never deposited.
- Payments via cash will be refunded by check for the full amount.
- All order cancellations will receive a confirmation statement acknowledging cancellation.