To best serve you, we have three core tenets: Network, Learn, Advance. Our goal is to help each and every one of you Network with your colleagues, Learn through multiple education venues and opportunities for face-to-face credits right here in your own backyard , and Advance your career and your role in ACHE by helping you to pursue the role of Fellow.
Dinner with the CEO – Monday, August 20th – City Works, Pittsburgh, PA from 5:30-8:00 ($25) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dinner-with-the-ceo-feat-chad-townsend-millies-homemade-ice-cream-tickets-48483117309
Developing Mentoring and Coaching Skills – Monday, Sept 10th @ Duquesne University from 5-7:30pm ($10 Students, $20 Members, $25 Non-Members) https://www.eventbrite.com/e/developing-mentoring-and-coaching-skills-tickets-48964928419
5th Annual Western PA Healthcare Summit (PAHS) – Friday, October 19th @ Noah’s Event Venue (Cranberry, PA) from 8am-4pm. Early Bird rates available until Sept 1 – register here https://www.pahealthsummit.org/agenda/
Save the Dates!
More Upcoming Chapter Events:
|September 28||Cranberry, PA||Fall Conference Education||TBD|
|October 19||Cranberry, PA||Western PA Healthcare Summit||TBD|
|November TBD||Pittsburgh, PA||Education Session||TBD|
|December 6||Pittsburgh, PA||Annual Event||TBD|
Other Upcoming ACHE related Events:
Stay tuned – more events to be posted soon!
Other Educational Opportunities:
ANNE C. SONIS LECTURE
Cosponsored by the Department of Health Policy and Management at Pitt Public Health and Center for Research on Health Care of the Division of General Internal Medicine, the Sonis Lecture is our major annual event focusing on health care quality and safety. The lectures draws a broad audience, including faculty, from residents, fellows, and alumni from across Pitt’s schools of the Health Sciences and health practitioners and administrators from UPMC, the VA, and throughout the region.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018, noon University Club
Invited speaker: Rear Admiral Jeffrey Brady, MD, MPH, United States Public Health Service
Western PA HFMA Events:
check back often for updates!
check back often for updates!
ACHE of Western PA Refund Policy:Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Refunds will be given up to 5 calendar days in advance of an event.
- The refund amount will be the total amount less the transaction fee.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of an event cancellation.
- Payments via credit card online will be refunded via credit card online, less the transaction fee.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was deposited already, refund will be provided via check for the full amount.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was not yet deposited, the registration check will be VOIDED and destroyed and never deposited.
- Payments via cash will be refunded by check for the full amount.
- All order cancellations will receive a confirmation statement acknowledging cancellation.