To best serve you, we have three core tenets: Network, Learn, Advance. Our goal is to help each and every one of you Network with your colleagues, Learn through multiple education venues and opportunities for face-to-face credits right here in your own backyard , and Advance your career and your role in ACHE by helping you to pursue the role of Fellow.
1. October 13 – Western PA Healthcare Summit @ DoubleTree by Hilton – Monroeville, PA 8-4:30pm
3. October 27 – Medical Staff Relations and The Role Vision Plays in Your Strategic Planning Process @ Pittsburgh Marriott North, Cranberry, PA 1:15pm-4:30pm
4. November 15th – The Evolving Role of Partnerships @ Healthcare Council Western PA 8am-12pm (lunch provided afterwards) – Guest Speaker: Bill Woodson, Senior Vice President of Sg2
5. November 29th – Career Positioning – Proactively Managing Your Professional Development – Erie Education Event @ Gannon University 5:15-7:30pm
Save the Dates!
More Upcoming Chapter Events:
|March 27th||Chicago, IL||PA and NJ Chapter Reception|
Other Upcoming ACHE related Events:
Stay tuned – more events to be posted soon!
Other Educational Opportunities:
|November 13, 2017||Dawn Gideon Lecture||University of Pittsburgh||Register Here|
check back often for updates!
ACHE of Western PA Refund Policy:Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Refunds will be given up to 5 calendar days in advance of an event.
- The refund amount will be the total amount less the transaction fee.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of an event cancellation.
- Payments via credit card online will be refunded via credit card online, less the transaction fee.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was deposited already, refund will be provided via check for the full amount.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was not yet deposited, the registration check will be VOIDED and destroyed and never deposited.
- Payments via cash will be refunded by check for the full amount.
- All order cancellations will receive a confirmation statement acknowledging cancellation.