To best serve you, we have three core tenets: Network, Learn, Advance. Our goal is to help each and every one of you Network with your colleagues, Learn through multiple education venues and opportunities for face-to-face credits right here in your own backyard , and Advance your career and your role in ACHE by helping you to pursue the role of Fellow.
March 21st – 5-7pm – Next Generation in Leadership Seminar, How to Develop Your Unique Leadership Style
Click here to register – FREE for Members $10 for Non-members
March 22nd – Erie – Breakfast with the CEO Featuring Chuck Walczak, FACHE
Click here to register for this free Erie area kick off event
March 27th – Chicago (Mid America Club) PA and NJ Chapter Reception
Click here to register for this free reception at ACHE Congress
Save the Dates!
More Upcoming Chapter Events:
|April 26||Threadbare Cider House – Pittsburgh, PA||Women’s Leadership Conference||TBD|
|May (week of 14-18 TBD)||Pittsburgh, PA||Education Session||TBD|
|September 28||Cranberry, PA||Fall Conference Education||TBD|
|October 19||Cranberry, PA||Western PA Healthcare Summit||TBD|
|December 6||Pittsburgh, PA||Annual Event||TBD|
Other Upcoming ACHE related Events:
Stay tuned – more events to be posted soon!
Other Educational Opportunities:
check back often for updates!
Western PA HFMA Events:
March 12-13 – 11th Annual Spring Institute – Pittsburgh, PA
Click here to register
February 23 – Clinical Data Management – Data Analytics for HIM Leaders with Erin Head
March 9 – External Forces – Why Do Hacking Breaches Continue to Succeed with Robert Johnston and Thomas Merry
April 6 – Technology – Technology Cannonball into the Information Governance Pool: Technologies You Need to Know with Seth Johnson
April 27 – Clinical Data Management – Population Health Analytics with Steven Lazarus
May 18 – Privacy and Security – Health Information Security Landscape for 2018 with Chuck Kesler
June 8 – External Forces – Social Media for the HIM Professional with Brad Justus
ACHE of Western PA Refund Policy:Refunds will be given under the following conditions:
- Refunds will be given up to 5 calendar days in advance of an event.
- The refund amount will be the total amount less the transaction fee.
- Full refunds will be given in the event of an event cancellation.
- Payments via credit card online will be refunded via credit card online, less the transaction fee.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was deposited already, refund will be provided via check for the full amount.
- In the instance where a payment is via check and the check was not yet deposited, the registration check will be VOIDED and destroyed and never deposited.
- Payments via cash will be refunded by check for the full amount.
- All order cancellations will receive a confirmation statement acknowledging cancellation.