ACHE of Western PA continues to assess educational and networking opportunities to offer during this unprecedented time. We encourage you all to check the ACHE COVID resources at https://www.ache.org/about-ache/resources-and-links/covid-19-resource-center
There are new and existing webinars free to access and that are eligible for qualified education credits. Additionally there are resources that address:
We are hard at work to plan for fall and winter events that we hope we can bring to you in person but also determining how we can offer these virtually if needed. We stand with our healthcare colleagues leading with integrity during this time.
We Lead for Safety
Improving healthcare safety requires leaders who are committed and take a stand to achieve the highest standards of safety. Strong leadership involves balancing core values while consistently raising the bar for excellence.
ACHE’s leadership development expertise coupled with the IHI/NPSF’s in-depth insight on safety practices, offers healthcare leaders the foundational tools to measure, build and sustain a culture of safety in the workplace.
Join us as WE LEAD FOR SAFETY!
- Commit to leading for safety by signing our We Lead for Safety pledge and receive a Leading For Safety certificate.
- Assess Your Safety Culture by taking this self-assessment.
Once you take the pledge to commit to a culture of safety and assess your current safety measures, we will continue to provide you with scalable steps and guideposts on the path to major progress. The Blueprint contains best practices and guidance to help you choose your first action steps. And, we will continue to provide timely information, tools and resources that support your commitment to safety.
Welcome to the 2020 Board of Directors
- Kelly Blake – President
- Kim Fierst – Vice President
- Evan Finklestein – Treasurer
- Samantha Yeung – Secretary (Marketing and Membership Chair)
- Caitlin Gaudi – Immediate Past President (Advancement Chair, Nominating Chair)
Directors at Large
- Carrie Ennis, FACHE – Sponsorship Chair
- Yara Elbeshbisi – Programming Chair
- Dr. Denise Johnson, FACHE – Diversity Chair
- Kelsey Hooker – Early Careerist Chair
- Michael Bush, FACHE
- Kevin Broom
- Dorene Sommers
- Stephanie Dorwart
- Alex Lutz
- Erica Shaffer
- Mason Miles – Student Representative
- Jean Tauber – Regent (through March 2020)