Our email is fixed! Feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Registration is Open!!
April 16 – Next Generation in Leadership Seminar
Join the Early Careerist Network for the first Next Generation in Leadership Seminar of 2019. This spring’s topic is Tips for first time managers and how to nail your first big job. Students and early careerists are welcome to this event to discuss with guest speakers how to make a good first impression, tips on managing a multigeneration set of employees and navigating soft skills to build credibility and trust.
This event is free for ACHE members and available at a small fee for non members. Appetizers and drinks will be provided to attendees.
Event is limited to 20 people so don’t wait and grab your ticket today!
** This event is now sold out! But you can add your name to a wait list in case a ticket becomes available before the 16th.
April 30th – Women in Healthcare Leadership Conference with HFMA
8am-4pm at Threadbare Cider (Pittsburgh, PA)
The next opportunity to earn F2F credit is quickly approaching! Be sure to mark your calendars for April 30th, 2019. Once again, ACHE will host a panel during HFMA Women Lead HERe , taking place at Threadbare Cider House from 8 am to 4 pm.
ACHE will run a panel session before the catered lunch and will focus on the topic of “Sustainable Strategies to Support Resiliency and Professional Well-Being for Healthcare Professionals.” Speakers include the following individuals, all with rich backgrounds in the fields of employee engagement, resiliency training, and organizational burnout:
Moderator: Sam Anderson – Director, EAP Services, Washington Health System
- Karen A. Bray – VP, Patient Care Services, Washington Health System
- Richard Citrin, PhD, MBA – President, Citrin Consulting
- Dr. Geri Puleo, SPHR, SHRM-SCP – President / CEO, Change Management Solutions, Inc.
Other speakers for this event include:
- Marianne Watkins / Former Professional Hockey Skating Consultant for the Pittsburgh Penguins
- BJ Leber / CEO, Adagio Health
- Jana Grimm / Member, Steptoe & Johnson
- Renee Johnson / VP, Reimbursement, UPMC
- and more!
Save the Date
June 6 – Education Event at Pittsburgh Greenhouse Life Sciences
Check back soon to hear more about our next education event coming up in June.
August 14th – Dinner with the CEO Emmai Alaquiva
- Emmy Award-winning film director, composer and mentor is known for his impact across mixed-media art platforms. Once homeless and one who occupied the unforgiving streets of Pittsburgh Pa., Alaquiva shifted the trajectory of his life’s path to become one of the most distinct trailblazers in the arena of creative arts. Multi-award decorated, Alaquiva is the CEO of Ya Momz House, Inc, co-founder of Hip-Hop On L.O.C.K. and curator of OpticVoices. Alaquiva hold’s a 2017 Emmy nomination his international directorial debut of the film “Ghetto Steps” and was selected by the City of Pittsburgh to spearhead the Amazon Pitch Video for their second Headquarters. Moreover, Alaquiva is a national BMe Community Leader recognized by President Barack Obama, Pittsburgh Business Times, “Top CEO of the Year” and most recently was appointed by Governor Tom Wolf to serve on the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts for the state of Pennsylvania. Read more about him here.
September 27th – Education Event to follow Healthcare Council of Western PA’s Fall Conference
December 5th – Annual Event and Chapter Celebration featuring a keynote presentation from ACHE Chairwoman Heather Rohan.
Welcome to the 2019 Board of Directors
Executive Committee Caitlin Gaudi – President Alexandra Lackos – Vice President Treasurer – Kelly Blake Secretary – Samantha Yeung (Marketing and Membership Chair) Immediate Past President – Natalie Bulger, FACHE (Advancement Chair, Nominating Chair) Directors at Large Carrie Ennis, FACHE – Sponsorship Chair Kim Fierst – Programming Chair Dr. Denise Johnson, FACHE – Diversity Chair Evan Finklestein – Early Careerist Chair Michael Bush, FACHE AJ Harper Kevin Broom Dorene Sommers Michael Post, FACHE Stephanie Dorwart Kelsey Hooker – Student RepresentativeJean Tauber – Regent
2018 Annual Event
Annual Summer Networking
Next Generation in Leadership Seminar
Gamification Panel with HIMSS
Thank you to our 2019 Annual Sponsors