Our email is fixed! Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is Open!!
April 11th – Healthcare Executive Career Management in a Web 2.0 Era @ Mercyhurst University from 5pm-7:30pm — Includes speed networking with Mercyhurst students
- Jean Tauber, FACHE – Adjunct Facult, Mercyhurst University
- Aaron Phillips, MBA – Practice Leader of Human Capital Management Practice, Decision Associates
- Melonie Jackson, MBA – VP of Human Resources, UPMC
Save the Date!
April 30th – Women in Healthcare Leadership Conference with HFMA
8am-4pm at Threadbare Cider (Pittsburgh, PA)
- This event will include an ACHE hosted panel on Sustainable Strategies to Support Resiliency and Professional Well-Being for Healthcare Professionals.
August 14th – Dinner with the CEO Emmai Alaquiva
- Emmy Award-winning film director, composer and mentor is known for his impact across mixed-media art platforms. Once homeless and one who occupied the unforgiving streets of Pittsburgh Pa., Alaquiva shifted the trajectory of his life’s path to become one of the most distinct trailblazers in the arena of creative arts. Multi-award decorated, Alaquiva is the CEO of Ya Momz House, Inc, co-founder of Hip-Hop On L.O.C.K. and curator of OpticVoices. Alaquiva hold’s a 2017 Emmy nomination his international directorial debut of the film “Ghetto Steps” and was selected by the City of Pittsburgh to spearhead the Amazon Pitch Video for their second Headquarters. Moreover, Alaquiva is a national BMe Community Leader recognized by President Barack Obama, Pittsburgh Business Times, “Top CEO of the Year” and most recently was appointed by Governor Tom Wolf to serve on the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts for the state of Pennsylvania. Read more about him here.
September 27th – Education Event to follow Healthcare Council of Western PA’s Fall Conference
December 5th – Annual Event and Chapter Celebration featuring a keynote presentation from ACHE National leadership.
Welcome to the 2019 Board of Directors
Executive Committee Caitlin Gaudi – President Alexandra Lackos – Vice President Treasurer – Kelly Blake Secretary – Samantha Yeung (Marketing and Membership Chair) Immediate Past President – Natalie Bulger, FACHE (Advancement Chair, Nominating Chair) Directors at Large Carrie Ennis, FACHE – Sponsorship Chair Kim Fierst – Programming Chair Dr. Denise Johnson, FACHE – Diversity Chair Evan Finklestein – Early Careerist Chair Michael Bush, FACHE AJ Harper Kevin Broom Dorene Sommers Michael Post, FACHE Stephanie Dorwart Kelsey Hooker – Student RepresentativeJean Tauber – Regent
2018 Annual Event
Annual Summer Networking
Next Generation in Leadership Seminar
Gamification Panel with HIMSS
Thank you to our 2019 Annual Sponsors